MANAGER/SR. MANAGER, FINANCE
North Little Rock, AR Manufacturing Plant
Supplies management with the analyses necessary for the effective management of the plant. Warns of any potential deviations or risks in terms of results. Identifies key areas of improvement, provides alternatives sources for cost savings to enhance the plant performance. Enforces the deadlines for end-of-month, trend, budget and three-year plan reporting. Annual Budget Responsibility: $250 million.
- Indirect/Overhead Cost Control
- Analysis of Efficiency & Rate with assistance from Labor / Operations
- Units and Absorption reporting (rotational with entire team)
- Purchase Order (PO) approval and management
- Purchasing related internal controls
- Monthly External Reporting
- Sales and Use tax compliance
- Leads purchasing function at the plant level (other than direct)
- Creates any and all chargebacks resulting from operations
- Inventory analysis and management
- Collaborator with other sites and divisions to ensure best practice implementation and best in class reporting for North Little Rock Operations
- Financial support and analysis for monthly results, financial trends, budget & 3 Year Plan
- Responsible for daily reporting and performance measurement for the site
- May directly manager employee(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Consumer products background preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Excel; SAP experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Sound collaboration skills to build and maintain relationships with external and internal partners
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Well-developed communication (verbal and written) and strong influencing skills at multiple levels
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to promote and implement continuous improvement endeavors
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must be able to communicate accounting matters with all organizational levels and parties, including auditors and vendors
Judgment and Decision Making:
Decisions made by the Controller can directly impact Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Environment and Morale. They must make these decisions with only intermittent involvement from Supervision based on the knowledge gained from their trainings
- : Fully supports an independent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant
- : Supports and embraces the quality mission of the plant
- : The ability of the Controller to meet the production demands ensures that our customers receive our products on time
- : Operation of the Controller activities according to the standards ensure that cost to produce is aligned with the financials
- : Supports and embraces the environmental mission of the plant
- : Must come in daily with a positive attitude and a focus on teamwork to achieve world-class results
- Must demonstrate 100% responsibility.
- Must have a technical aptitude with a willingness to learn new operations / technologies.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success.
- Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts.
- Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task.
- Must listen for understanding and communicate using the Who, What, When, Where and How model.
- Must resolve conflicts directly and be committed to team decisions.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.