所在地: Somerset, NJ
国/地域: United States
What we’ll do together:
As the Manager-Sub-Contracting you will manage the daily operational activities to ensure Contract Manufacturer adherence to monthly production plan and control of inventory levels.
What you’re day will look like:
· Validate executable plan with Contract Manufacturer on monthly basis/understand CM capacity/supply chain
· Manage scorecard performance and review with Contract Manufacturers.
· Resolution of production issues to drive >92% monthly plan adherence.
· Proactively manage inventory to track Excess &Obsolete and report on a monthly basis
· Manage partnership with CM /Liaison for CM at the plant
· Monitor finished goods in-transit and blocked Invoices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
· Ensure the efficient relationship and communication with Logistics/Industrial Quality/CM) for each catalogue
· Issue any alerts to all internal stakeholders and drive resolution
· Support Purchasing in the development of relationships with new suppliers
· Manage shipments of components/materials to CMs (for Co-manufacturing)
· Monthly reconciliation of L’Oreal-owned inventory at CM (for co-manufacturing
· Yearly physical inventory counting at every CM (last quarter of the year; for Co-manufacturing)
What You’ll need:
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR