ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
The Trade Marketing team is responsible for funneling and adapting national marketing plans to the assisted sell retail environment. Additionally, the team serves as the eyes and ears of what is trending to gain insights that could be helpful for future brand launches and activations. The objective of this position is to develop account specific projects for the brand to impact client behavior and improve retailer performance. Accountable for category/brand growth through developing customer-specific programs for retailer, maximizing client & retailer engagement. Build and drive relationships with retailer’s marketing, social, media and operations team developing 360 Omni-channel retailer programs. Identifying white space opportunities. The goal is to develop initiatives that align with the overarching strategy and vision for account ensuring achievement of the retail ambition.
• Manage retailer communication and relationship building
• Develop account specific key bets 360s
• Omni Sales Strategy - Planning and Execution
• Negotiate and maintain promotional contracts from execution to final claim.
• Manage deliverable timelines providing visibility to all necessary parties (Show Dates, Black Out Dates, etc)
• Manage on air team during prep & execution of shows
• Ensure product is available for on air presentations and green room
• Manage model casting, hiring, etc
• Show Prep: Key Item information for on air team (monthly, by show)
• Before & Afters/Assets development with marketing
• Promo & Markdown Calendar Dev.
• Closet Management
• Delivery of MKT Meeting Presentations
• Build the relationship with category teams
• Launch order forms, DPM, attachments and packout recommendations
• HSN/QVC specific Panier
• Budget: Develop top side retailer specific omni media strategy
• Proven track record of account relationship management
• Interact effectively, including negotiation skills
• Demonstrated analytical approach to business and management
• 3-7 years of demonstrated sales/marketing results and experience in working in a multi?functional team.
• Ability to influence other functions
• Ability to make decisions aligned with commercial fundamentals and maximize P&L
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint