所在地: UK - Field Based
国: United Kingdom
Mobile Sales Executive - L’Oréal Professionnel - Midlands - Cheltenham/Birmingham
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
L’Oréal Professionnel works in partnership with L’Oréal Professionnel salons to help hairdressers to dream, excel and succeed. Hair is the fashion accessory of today, worn every day to reflect the personality of the individual, as important to the total look as any item of catwalk clothing. Everything we do reflects this passionate interpretation - from our inspirational live shows, our partnership with Central Saint Martin’s College of Art & Design, to our seasonal colour collections. With L'Oréal Professionnel you'll be inspired to take fashion to your heart and create beautiful hair.
As part of the L’Oreal Professional Products Sales Team, you will work in partnership with salon accounts to ensure the development of the salon’s business through the use and sale of highly innovative and effective products. This is more than just a sales role; it requires a solid understanding of business and provides a real opportunity to make your mark in a vibrant and exciting industry
· Win new business
· Achieve targets set by Area Manager
· Work to a structured, logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing and prospect customers are visited on a monthly basis
· Originate, agree and implement promotional and marketing activity designed to generate sales growth and meet brand objectives
· Identify opportunities for increasing business
· Actively communicate and sell technical training and events. Work with Technical Consultant
· Respond quickly and effectively to customer requests
· Network with colleagues across the Professional Products Division to share best practice
· Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
· Accurately enter orders onto system
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
· Obtain payment in line with company credit terms
What could L’Oréal offer me?