L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Key Account Manager for our Luxury Product Division in Oslo/Copenhagen.
L’Oréal Nordics is on a fast growth journey, expanding both our brand and client portfolio as well as the teams; and with e-commerce expected to account for more than a third of our turnover in 2022, and remain a key contributor to our growth, we are looking for a Nordic eKAMs to take part in driving this growth with one of our key clients.
As Nordic E-commerce Key Account Manager you will build, manage and develop long-term E-commerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s (Lancôme, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s etc). online presence. You will join a full Nordic tribe dedicated to E-Commerce, and be in charge of one of our key pure player accounts. As a team, you will be supported by online brand managers, e-merchandiser, e-com assistant, and a team dedicated finance commercial controller. The role reports directly to the Nordic E-commerce Director.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with your E-commerce partner, develop the joint business plan, including KPIs and key goals to achieve
- Be responsible of sales construction and P&L management to conso net sales
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales…)
- Identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present product/brand proposals to client
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret E-commerce partner’s sales report and data to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a commercial role and/or e-commerce activation
- You are interested in the Beauty/Luxury business and in the digital path to Purchase
- You are fluent in at least one Scandinavian language (preferably Norwegian) and English
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and want to drive results
- You are details oriented and diligent
- You have strong collaboration skills and are able to manage several stakeholders
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for the Nordic E-Commerce Key Account Manager to start by mid November. The employment is permanent and is preferably located in our Oslo office, optionally based in Copenhagen. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.