Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing Team as the Retail Brand Manager.
As Retail Brand Manager, you will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of our luxury division on key Brands such as all our designer Fragrances, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Laurent, Diesel among others and it is your responsibility to make a long-term local retail marketing strategy for these brands. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to map and fully understand the Consumer journey, together with driving the 360° marketing plan and strategy across our Brick & Mortar distribution.
You will work hand in hand with the Scandinavian Brand Leaders and the rest of the brand teams to execute outstanding marketing initiatives and drive the success of these brands in Norway.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Drives and adapts the Regional Brand marketing strategy to maximize local relevancy
- Translates local consumer insights into marketing and selling opportunities Instore
- Defines how the Consumer Journey should look like in store, optimizing all communication to create the best Instore campaign materials for our Brands
- Works closely with the Sales and Visual Merchandising teams on innovation and continuous improvement of in-store consumer experience
- Defines the launch and promotional calendar across our Retail Channels, working closely with Commercial Teams, Product Marketing and the Brand Leaders
- Adapts plans throughout the year depending on sales performance, lately observed trends, competitor campaigns and successes
- Drives campaign performance analysis
- Drives Advertisement and Promotions, spend allocation and optimization together with the Brand leaders and Commercial Teams.
- Ensure correct assortments and Planograms at Retailer Level
For you to be a success in this job, we expect you to have a relevant educational background on Master level and +2 years of experience from a comparable job. Furthermore:
- Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders – external as well as internal
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
- You are native in Norwegian and fluent in English
- Strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
- You have in-depth experience leading marketing activities in your previous career
- You are consumer behavior focused
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
We are looking for our Retail Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.