Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you want to kick-start your career in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Market Brand Graduate.
As Market Brand Graduate, your role is to contribute to brand growth and the development of market shares. The role reports to the Senior Category Lead.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Drive the brand’s go-to-market strategy for the country
- Co-develop and implement the local launch plan
- Ensure the right prioritization of assortment and planograms according to brand strategy at retailer level
- Seamlessly coordinate marketing campaigns at retailer level, following the PR and media plan
- Support in the PR plan execution
- Monitor brand performance, consumer and shopper insights
- Maximize customer and channel specific growth opportunities
- Support the commercial team in interactions with retailers and build data-driven business cases
- Mobilise and work with other departments (Nordic marketing, sales, field force, logistics etc.) to ensure operational excellence for your brand
- Support the team on administrative tasks
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Master’s degree within Marketing, Communication, Management, Business or similar
- You are fluent in Norwegian, and have excellent communication skills in English
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel. Knowledge of SAP is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, strong communication skills and good time management
- You have interest/experience from the FMCG industry
- You enjoy and know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills
- You have the ability to build connections and network
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed-term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 160 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.