L’ORÉAL USA UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER INTERNSHIP - Operations
Who You Are:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to make a positive impact
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Have a strong attention to detail creatively and analytically
- Can foster a (healthy) competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
- Resourceful, can take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
- Have a passion for the applied discipline in its many facets
What You Want:
- Contribute to a very busy and dynamic team while sharing fresh insight
- Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
- Network and learn through informal events and formal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from leading managers in the CPG industry
- Bragging rights and tangible results that will be used long after your internship
Who We Are:
If we’ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it’s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our summer internship.
Our summer internship is the exclusive path to be considered for L’Oréal’s full-time junior talent development program upon graduation based on overall performance. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management during this 10-12 week experience. Just think, you could enter Senior year with an offer!
NYX Cosmetics is the fastest growing cosmetics company in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the industry with more than 2,000 color choices across more than 100 cosmetic categories. Rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry. With origins in the US, NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
Other Must Haves to Apply:
- Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to work in our El Segundo office between June - August 2018
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.