ジョブファンクション: デザイン クリエイティブ
所在地: UK - England - London, Field & Stores
国: United Kingdom
NYX Professional Makeup is the most exciting make up brand to ever land in the UK! The brand is known for its professional quality and affordable price, giving it a unique positioning. For our consumers and for ourselves, make up is a true passion and we keep very close relationships with the influencers of the community, both online on social media and offline through events. Launching on average 300 new products a year and currently the fastest growing brand in the market, NYX Professional Makeup is treasured by both consumers and make up professionals alike as a highly innovative and fast paced brand.
The Education Manager will be responsible for demonstrating the brand’s USP through the organization of trainings, motivating sales staff and artists, leverage performances and improve sales in store.They will also lead the makeup school program to boost the brand’s awareness amongst the professional community.
They will report into the National Sales Manager Andrea. To see her LinkedIn profile please click here!
- Prepare training materials on products, sales techniques, merchandising must haves and any other business drivers, adapted to the different levels of staff.
- Train the trainers (Area Managers) on the above
- Coordinate the 360° training of new hires with the Area Managers
- Determine the right training plan for each store based on its needs, level of experience of staff, store KPIs and feedback of Area/National Sales Manager).
- Develop the ideal structure of the different artist levels and determine the assessment methods of sales techniques and artistry.
- Develop the makeup school program, establish direct links with top makeup schools across the UK and Ireland and organize the brand’s presence in these schools through masterclasses and other types of collaborations
- Develop and track the budget
- Previous experience in a national education retail role for minimum 3 years, in the beauty industry
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
- Entrepreneurial + hands-on mentality
- High energy and ability to auto-motivate
- Make up artist
- Proficient in Standard MS Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word ,Outlook
- Act & lead with human sensitivity
- Manage complexity
- Achieve results with integrity
- Interact effectivelySensitivity to the metier