Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages the replenishment of 42 FSS Stores and Ecom Channel across 2000 SKUs.
• Maintains proper inventory levels by store and by channel.
• Develop and maintain a solid understanding of store profiles to affect initial allocations for New Launch Items.
• Sustain on shelf availability performance and fill rate across FSS and Ecom.
• Analyze and publish weekly reports on OSA, Fill Rate, Product Performance, and Week over Week Performance.
• Manages and coordinates returns from the stores and ecom.
• Work in close partnership with Demand Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Management, and Distribution Center to achieve a seamless end-to-end process around product flow.
• Maintain a collaborative relationship across Retail Operations, Ecom Team, Marketing, Retail Finance, CRO, and DGO.
• Retail and Ecom background is a plus.
• At least 1-2 years allocations / replenishment experience.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
• Ability to influence key decision makers and to think long term.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
• Must have strong excel skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.