Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Brand Business Leader for Kérastase.
As Brand Business Leader, your role is to own the overall brand and strategies for Kérastase as well as animate the ePR-function across the Nordics. You are accountable for the overall brand performance in the Nordic markets, taking responsibility for the business development in the four markets, from launch plan, marketing activation to go-to-market execution. You are the guardian of the Brand expression, as well as the internal and external voice of the brand representing the brand in core meetings. The role reports to the Nordic General Manager for Professional Product Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
• You drive the performance of the brand
• You define the overall short and long term brand strategy for the Nordic Markets and oversee the execution
• You are responsible for the Nordic Launch plan and oversee the new products’ launch
• You are responsible for the media and activation plan and guide its’ correct execution
• You own the marketing budget for your brands
• You animate the ePR team for all Professional Product Division’s brands across the Nordics
• You validate the Brand expression and strategy On-line and Off-line
• You build the relationship with international marketing teams in Paris
• You develop your team and support their day-to-day work
• You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
• You are fluent in English; one of the Nordic languages is a plus
• You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and want to drive results
• You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills
• You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills
• You know how to make presentations that involve and engage the audience
• You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• You have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matrix organization.
We are looking for you to start 1st of August. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.