Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as Nordic Social Brand Manager.
As Social Brand Manager your role is to maximize the social reach, engagement and reputation of the brands, through content generation, management of social media channels, and development of influencer strategy and influencer relationships. You will be the expert of consumer engagement and earned media. The role reports to the Brand Business Leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop, manage and implement the influencer strategy for your brands, as well as execute the content strategy to engage with the right influencers
- Own the IT Girls relationship: final selection, screening process, contract, content plan & briefing on campaigns
- Generate and track Earned media
- Update & analyze the brands social dashboards of paid & earned media performance and social listening, giving recommendations to management and feeding social trends to the team
- Drive the PR Tribe according to the brand strategy and priorities
- Create & localize digital media content (together with Product Brand Managers)
- Ensure consistent tone of voice across all platforms
- Develop an understanding of consumers and shoppers through social engagement (& analytics)
- Fuel brands’ international social media pages
- Allocate and execute budget for influencer marketing
- You have at least +1 years of experience from a similar position
- You have experience with for example community management, influencer strategy and/or earned media (media experience is a plus)
- You have experience with multiple stakeholder and/or agency management
- You are proactive, result driven and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish
- You have a hands-on approach and a drive that enables you to get things done
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our new Social Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.