Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for as the Demand Planning Graduate.
As the Nordic Demand Planning Graduate, you will be responsible for the management of the demand planning processes to support business requirements in the Nordics. You will work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to create product forecasts for our catalogue of products. The role is accountable for delivering credible and accurate forecasts, thereby contributing to effectively managing demand and inventory within the supply chain. You will be actively involved in driving forward forecasting improvements to support and achieve challenging targets.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Working directly with your marketing teams to create and maintain the best possible forecast in a collaborative manner, using the appropriate best practise methodologies
- You will demonstrate high integrity to develop and manage the relationship with marketing, commercial, procurement and distribution
- Ensure efficient product life cycle management and the guarantee that the key milestones are respected
- Organize, prepare and animate the forecast meetings for the Nordic countries
- Present and convince management to endorse proposed forecast and communicate approved forecasted volumes to the wider business and other key stake holders
- Ensure effective implementation of new forecasting tools and processes
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master’s degree within Supply Chain, Engineering or Business
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively taking into account deadlines and resources
- Experience of showing initiative, driving actions and working result oriented
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a dynamic and changing work environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to negotiate
- A good networker who is able to build relationships with your stakeholders
- Analytical approach and consistent attention to detail
- Pragmatic approach to work with well-developed problem solving skills
- IT literate with advanced excel skills (SAP knowledge and experience preferred but not required)
We are looking for our Nordic Demand Planning Graduate to start ASAP. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal counting more than 400 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employes 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.