L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic E-Retail Activation Manager in Copenhagen.
As a Nordic E-Retail Activation Manager you will be responsible for defining the e-Retail strategy in line with brands and e-retailer JBP along the overall media strategy and develop the Professional Products Division brands’ online presence, activation and communication. You will be responsible for executing and optimizing the ecommerce marketing plan based on analytical and data-driven insights, ensuring effective and relevant brand visibility in the e-com channel. You report to the Nordic Brand Director.
• Drive the e-Retail strategy in line with brand and e-retailer team and in collaboration with E-com and brand team plan and execute demand creation initiatives as part of the customer’s JBP process
• Develop, plan, recommend, co-execute and evaluate customer-specific online campaigns to support financial goals set by the commercial e-commerce team
• Develop consumer communication or adaptation campaigns along the consumer journey from pre-purchase, to online shopping until post-purchase.
• Deliver e-Retail brand target: sell in and sell out, new consumers, lapsed consumers and increase average basket
• Facilitate dissemination of e-retailer integrated onsite beauty tech (Online diagnose, VTO, etc.) and measure performance impact (conversion) to optimize consumer experiences and efficiency
• Follow up on active campaigns and sharing results alongside in-depth analysis of sell out/campaign performance to identify drivers and draggers and monitoring and reporting on ‘online merchandising’ performance
• In collaboration with the Media Manager ensure Brand SEM optimization, co-create media brief and campaign strategy for clients
• Review the execution of media campaigns to ensure brand consistency in copy and visual content
• Have min. 3 years of experience from e-commerce, digital marketing or operational marketing roles
• Have strong analytical and data management skills
• Comfortable managing stakeholders in a complex business environment
• Have strong communication & coordination skills and a structured and detail oriented work approach with data driven decision making
• Ideally you have some experience in media and content management, incl. the ecosystem of key players, agency management etc.
• Possess a B2C e-commerce understanding, user engagement and online consumer journeys
• Have Knowledge of consumer acquisition, re-engagement & retention strategies alongside e-merchandising and online brand activation
• You are fluent in English and preferably understand a Nordic language.
We are looking for the Nordic E-Retail Activation Manager as soon as we find the right candidate. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.