Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Nordic HR Controller.
We are looking for a HR Controller, who will carry out budget controls of Headcount and Internal Personnel Costs and follow up on KPI’s for the Nordic organization. You will report to the Compensation and Benefit Director.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis on HR data including Headcount, Internal Personnel Costs, and HR KPI’s
- Participate in the construction of budgets/trends and analyses in partnership with Finance and in accordance with the Group standards.
- Guarantee processes, standards, reporting, and calendar are in accordance with Group standards
- Analyze results of HR and Financial KPIs and suggest financial cost-optimization efficiency based on analysis of risks and opportunities
- Ensure link with all stakeholders including finance and internal control
- Propose system developments to optimize HR processes and reporting.
- You have +2 years of experience from a controlling role or similar
- You have experience using management software (SAP Business, Excel, Compass)
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is preferred
- You have attention to detail and precision, ability to plan and deliver on deadlines
- You are comfortable with working under pressure and deliver results
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
We are looking for our HR Controller to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.