Do you have analytical sense and strong interest in Business Intelligence (BI)? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for, as our IT Project Manager.
L’Oreal Denmark is the Headquarters for our Nordic IT Services that cover Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. The BI department is responsible for the BI reporting in all 4 countries.
We are looking for a BI Project Manager who is ready to take L’Oréal to the next level of delivering key customer and sell-out insights needed for data-driven decision making across the organisation. We are on a platform transformation journey, migrating our current MS BI to SAP HANA, GCP and other data platforms. You will have a central project role between key business stakeholders and Nordic IT on one side and Nordic IT and EMEA IT (in Paris) on the other side.
More about the job:
- An opportunity for personal and professional development within a multinational company
- Experience of working with Business Intelligence in one of the world’s leading FMCG companies
- You will work in a team of spirited colleagues with strong professional profiles
- Being part of a large and international IT BI Community
- Implementing new BI projects that meet the future for data analytics
- You will refer to the Nordic IT Business Solutions Manager
Your key job accountabilities:
- Project Manager of new BI projects together with EMEA IT and business key users
- Build strong business relationship to understand their need for data, enhance UX, assist in Power BI reports, and general support
- Close cooperation and collaboration with EMEA IT team
- Part of 1-2 BI squad teams together with your European colleagues
- Responsible for the Nordic RUN of our MS BI tool in relation to execution, coordination and follow-up with business key users, demands specifications, training & roll out of new features
- KPI follow-up
- You have previous experience with MS BI software
- You have MS Excel experienced with pivot tables and PowerPoint
- You have Power BI experiences
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to work with details
- You are proactive and service minded with the ability to seek solutions for users
- You thrive in a challenging and international agile working environment
- You are able to communicate technical matters in a non-technical way to the business
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- GCP and SAP ECC/SAP HANA experience is an advantage
We are looking for our new IT Project Manager to start 1st of January. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarters and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.