The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks including product merchandising, content updates, executing sales and product launches, configuring tools, and troubleshooting issues. Collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Planning teams, the E-Commerce Manager will manage the execution of projects and ensure that they are completed on time and as planned.
Reporting to the Nordic Digital Director the E-Commerce Manager will support in achieving revenue targets, improving operational efficiency, and maintaining a positive customer experience. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about digital and sales and is able to proactively contribute beyond the core responsibility of maintaining day-to-day website operations.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Execute projects, including creating planning briefs, project timelines, and ensuring deliverables are provided that meet requirements
- Collaborate with marketing, product, sales, and customer service departments to support ecommerce activities
- Execute sales on our websites including pricing updates, discount rules, and content updates
- Manage bugs: validate issues, provide clear ticket to dev, QA resolution
- Manage new product creation on our websites
- Support with ongoing website needs including content updates, facilitating translations, and providing direction to marketing team on ecommerce requests
- Manage data-driven product merchandising including optimizing sort order, managing new in and out of stock products, and adjusting messaging
- Support analytics requests
- Support with SEO execution including page tiles and metas, H1 tags, keyword inclusion, and working with the content team
- Support with QA testing and troubleshooting issues
- Help maintain online content calendar to ensure website and messaging is consistent with monthly and seasonal campaigns
- Proactively contribute recommendations to improve operational efficiency and revenue-generating ecommerce activities
- Proactively identify website issues that would negatively impact the customer experience
- You have +3 years experience with the Magento
- You are confident working with Adobe Creative Cloud
- You have a ‘Mobile-first mindset’ with a strong understanding of ecommerce marketing, b2b business, website and analytics
- You have working knowledge of HTML and can make content updates
- You are a strong critical thinker and have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- You are a strong communicator and project manager and have attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and Nordic languages is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing areas is a plus: Email, Paid Search / SEO, Advertising, Paid Social Media
We are looking for our new E-Commerce Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.