L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate n Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate for KERASTASE and L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL PARIS your role is to contribute to the development of the brand and play a strong coordinating role within the team. You are going to take responsibility of brand projects and coordinate them on a Nordic level, and work closely with the Online Brand Manager. In this role, you will get to be part of the marketing adaption and implementation of 360º strategies in the Nordic countries. The role reports to the Brand Business Leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Help and support the Brand Business Leader in the execution of the brand (follow the product launch process and assortment coordination from concept to physical launch in e-retail)
- Communicate and coordinate both with Nordic teams and local teams, as well as stakeholders and suppliers
- Support on ad-hoc projects and ensure team coordination on events
- Analyze market data, conduct competitor monitoring and support on monthly reporting
- Media and online platform coordination support, as well as image rights management
- Digital & data platform updates (Opera project, InRiver, Contentstore)
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Marketing or Communication within a year
- You have interest/experience in the beauty and/or FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and in one Nordic language
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, strong communication skills and good time management
- You are interested in Digital Marketing, mecanics of Social Media (organic and paid), Newsletter Marketing and CRM
- You have touched grounds with Adobe Package (preferably PhotoShop) – or you are eager to learn
- You should have an eye for detail
We are looking for our new Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate to start date/as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 month. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.