L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Revenue Growth Manager (RGM) in our Luxury Division in Copenhagen.
As the Revenue Growth Manager your mission is to drive, embed and orchestrate Revenue Growth Management in the Nordics to fuel sustainable profitable growth for the business. You will work in close collaboration with the General Manager of L’Oréal LUXE Nordics as a shared mission to strengthen our teams to drive the revenue growth deployment. The role reports to the Market Director of L’Oréal LUXE.
- Train cross-functional teams on the RGM methodology and upscale them on RGM priorities to grow the business profitably.
- Conduct RGM analyses based on internal & external, financial, and not financial data with the multifunctional team (marketing/brand team, commercial, Business Development, Finance, Consumer Insights) for all RGM levers (Brand Pricing, Price-Pack Architecture, Mix Management, Promotion Management, Trade Terms Management).
- Raise the bar of the granularity, depth, and quality of recommendations being done by the cross-functional teams in the RGM levers.
- Set guardrails in alignment with the multi-functional teams and the General Manager on:
- recommended average consumer price indices and related pack price architecture,
- improving the Category, Product, Channel & Customer mix
- optimizing all Promotional schemes and ROI per brand, account, pack type
- trading terms management and retail selling story
- Drive the implementation of the identified RGM initiatives to realize incremental turnover and Gross Profit for LUXE Nordics.
- Implement an automatized and standardized dashboard to constantly track and follow-up on all RGM related business KPI’s incl. escalate regularly internally if any initiative is off track.
- Influence all RGM related business decisions by developing a superior understanding of retailers’ dynamics, value drivers and consumer/shopper insights.
- Effectively communicate RGM insights and initiatives to the organization, counterparts, and senior management.
- Contribute to RGM capabilities building in the international RGM community (e.g., share best practices).
- Master commerce and finance fundamentals with min. 6 years of experience in business, blend of commercial and financial acumen, ideally you have previous RGM experience
- You are a change agent with the ability to influence senior management
- Good understanding of RGM levers, methodologies, and processes
- Ability to build selling propositions and implement action plans, prioritize, and identify RGM opportunities
- Ability to drive change management & influence various stakeholders
- Proven track record of pushing analyses to actionable recommendations
- Strong analytical understanding and data savvy
- Good understanding of retailer business stakes
- Independent and responsible approach
- Ability to network and communicate with different stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English language
We are looking for the Revenue Growth Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.