This role is for a O2O service manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai.
The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. On top of this it manages the operations of all of the functions mentioned. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be focusing on the new initiatives related to O2O services. The role is within IT but we are open to outstanding individuals who have different backgrounds.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and country stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions, providing solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within APAC.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital service landscape across APAC – mainly the O2O services.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Lead & manage the O2O service implementation projects, both global, zone & local projects.
ü Know the market trend on O2O services and be able to introduce best practice in Loreal.
ü Understand the different available global solutions, try to land the global solutions to APAC with APAC specifications.
ü Build the O2O service roadmap for APAC following the global roadmap & APAC specification.
ü Be able to prioritize the business needs with different business group.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to infrastructure and hosting & CRM.
ü Participate in shaping the development of the O2O business case, cost model for APAC.
ü Be able to design & enable the data flow within the service.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Manage the stakeholders’ communication of the project.
ü Track the ROI and the business outcome of the service.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· 5+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of digital marketing experience are required.
· Basic technical knowledge on CRM solutions, experience on CRM related projects will be preferred.
· Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools. Experience on managing global or zone level projects will be a strong plus.
· Working knowledge of application delivery & service implementation (either online or offline).
· Basic business knowledge on digital marketing & business knowledge on EC will be a strong plus.
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between countries.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.