所在地: New Jersey - Clark
OMA Quality Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and manage technical dossier for contract manufacturers production
· Prepare and manage the quality agreement between L’Oreal and contract manufacturers
· Secure all formula information per L’Oréal’s procedures
· Manage Quality Master - running reports and maintaining SAP fields
· Control and release finished goods and packaging components/ or suppliers CoA
· Initiate the corrective action process for finished goods, packaging components
· Develop training and train quality personnel on the use of new test methods
· Leads a team of technicians, continually encouraging 100% employee engagement
· Participates in the recruitment and training of employees in cooperation with the Human Resources
· Participate in subcontractor’s certification program (test delegation, control and process validation).
· Support audit program at subcontractors
· Lead the approach of continuous improvement of quality:
- monitoring performance
- analyze quality reports
- monitor the change management
· Experience in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical or other industry.
· Knowledge of ISO standards 9001 and GMP standards.
· Knowledge of OTC requirements
· SAP experience
· Strong Excel skills
· Strong technical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
· Skill and ability to organize file systems
· Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow and prepare procedure and instructions
The position includes approximately 5% travel.