- Routine Administration
- Manage the receptionist area including but not limited to phone system, visitor management and meeting room management. Backup reception if needed.
- , couriers / expressage handling and special deliveries upon requests.
- Apply office admin checklist upon departures, transferees and make sear arrangement, prepare workstation, access card, etc. for new hires;
- and all office machines and furniture;
- Monitor their job and facilities repairing and maintenance;
- Implement office administrative policies, and supervise staff on office discipline. Moreover, establish administrative standards and procedures if needed.
- Assist admin leader for manage and review venders/suppliers’ service, report to management on a regular basis. Provide Day-to-day admin support and implement the other assignments instructed by supervisor.
- er activities
- tion for office, like Christmas.
- breakfast, conference, workshop, cocktail or other less formal events.