- Handle variable aspects of pay and maintain employee lifecycle data within the HR Information System (SAP/SuccessFactors) for all employees.
- Carry out social security declarations and necessary regulatory reporting required by the government agencies
- Carry out all processes linked to personnel administration and keep individual data records and personnel files up to date. Issue letters for changes in employment terms
- Provide support and assistance to Human Resources teams and to associates on matters relating to the pay and administration.
- Consolidate data, ensuring the reliability of data, and prepare dashboards relating to HR data.
- Manage the outsourced payroll process - coordinate with the provider to ensure management of the payroll process with accuracy and in compliance with internal control norms.
- Support audits requirements and respond to audit observations of the HR/payroll areas
- Prepare financial and fiscal information linked to pay within the framework of internal and external demands. Work with Financed (Accounting and Controlling) on monthly reconciliation of pay related postings
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in HR administrative role with payroll knowledge
- Exposure to managing employee data based on a HRIS system (SAP, Workday or similar)
- Experience of managing outsourced payroll process
- Expertise in Singapore social and tax regulation