SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
This role will supervise all day-to-day activities of an assigned department within a high-volume distribution center and ensures customer focus in a manner consistent with safety, service and cost objectives.
- Ensures all employees are compliant with site safety policies and procedures
- Supervises the daily productivity of team members
- Ensures order accuracy and on-time shipment of customer orders
- Provides frequent communication and coaching in areas such as productivity and quality
- Coordinates labor sharing with other department supervisors to achieve service and cost objectives
- Maintain 5s expectations of departmental cleanliness and order
- Resolve employee relation matters and complaints or refer to appropriate level of management
- Performs other duties and tasks as needed upon request
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 - 4 years supervisory experience in high-volume distribution center
- Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred
- SAP & Labor Management experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
Successful candidate must be able to perform the essential duties of this position and meet the physical requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Requires sitting, standing, reaching and bending
- Occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Requires overtime including evenings and weekends
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.