所在地: New Jersey - Blackwood
Keyholder, Outlet Stores
The Keyholder is responsible for achieving individual sales goals and clientele goals set by store management. Achieve superior customer service standards set by the store. Contribute to the overall growth and success of the store while, complying with company policies and procedures. Develop customer relationships and nurtures repeat business. Adhere to and execute all open & close procedures in line with company guidelines. Conduct oneself with integrity, respect and professionalism.
• Assist Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team
• Enforce company policies and procedures
• Perform open and close procedures for the store
• Provide training to new store employees
• Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
• Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
• Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
• Intermittent supervision required
· Intermittent supervision in absence of Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
· Enforce company policies and procedures
· Responsible for open & close procedures of the store
· Assists in training of store new hires when required