ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New Jersey - Jersey City
Job Title: IT Cosmetics Product Development Coordinator
Function: Quality Control & Color Development
Supervisor Title: Manager Product Development
QC & Product Development Coordinator facilitates and assists in the product development process of all IT Cosmetics product lines. You are responsible for logging and tracking all style data and approvals. This crucial role helps maintain an organized work environment and provides administrative support when.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat DC, and ability to learn internal software/systems
- High level of organization
- Able to be trusted with sensitive confidential information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Desire to grow in regulatory knowledge and responsibilities.
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position. This position is not responsible for judgment or decision making,
Section 5: Essential Physical
Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
Section 6: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Color matching experience preferred
· Review all products for formula matching, packaging specifications
· Review and approve all formula submissions for reorders to ensure 100% accuracy for product specifications for formula, texture, scent & color
· Maintain internal quality control logs, update & approve all Loreal QA systems
· File all product samples and maintain formula submission in PD library.
· Identify & trouble shoot product formula & packaging defects
· Identify & research color trends and review NPD data