- Lead and facilitate various training sessions for colleagues at all levels of the L’Oréal China IT organization, aimed at rolling out and sustaining department-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Mentor and coach teams and individuals in a transformation from waterfall to Agile by reinforcing principals learned through training and guide behavior towards adoption of agile principles and practices. Be a servant leader that supports Agile coaching activities across domains.
- Expert facilitator of agile meetings, including large project planning sessions and other critical project planning session.
- Document and maintain all training documents, best practices and role descriptions for various types of agile work teams; replicate best practices through training to dedicated teams
- Be able to manage project
You career professional focus on Agile PMO
You are able to act as an Agile Coach, develop agile transformation roadmap and identify agile initiatives, lead and facilitate training sessions, mentor and coach teams and individuals in transformation.
You are able to act as a PMO, follow global and China PMO policy and procedure to manage projects, ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits of the project will be met
Ideal industry background is cosmetics or retail.
- 3 or more years working with Agile methodologies (prior experience as an Agile coach is a plus) and in a large organization;
- 1-3 years’ experience working in project management tools such as Jira, Trello, CA Rally
- 1-3 experience working as PMO
Beyond technology, you are able to
- Communication in different level
- Work as a team player
- Think out of box
Multinational corporation experience preferred