We expect that you succeed in:
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics, market reports and internal systems to identify correlations, develop insights and recommendations for improving our site performance;
- Managing and maintaining monthly reports and dashboards, to share customer behavior and information with project stakeholders;
- Analytics tool maintenance and integration of new feature;
- Supporting E-Commerce managers in diverse digital initiatives;
- Collaborating with others members of the analytics team on the CRM project;
- Building vision and managing development of automated reporting suite for E-Commerce and Digital Teams.
You’re the perfect match, if you:
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience working in web analytics or related area;
- Have university degree in Marketing, Finance, IT, Mathematics or related areas of study;
- Are data oriented mind with strong Excel, Data Studio and BI skills;
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with financial implication;
- Have knowledge about web analytics tool (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager are preferred);
- Familiar with GCP and Power BI;
- Are able to work in a fast paced environment with quick turn-around;
- Demonstrate history of entrepreneurial web projects;
- Have good command of English.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.