Are you a strong e-commerce talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on a customers that make a difference for the L’Oréal as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the e-commerce star that we are looking for – the E-commerce Key Account Manager for L’Oréal!
We expect that you succeed in:
- Analyzing local E-commerce market, key players and set up E-Business Plan & Strategy
- Negotiating and aligning joint business plans with our existing and new eRetailers and Pure Player business partners.
- Organizing visual merchandising and content marketing according to brand priorities
- Building effective relationships with the Client.
- Client’s P&L management. Negotiations of commercial terms within the established budgets
- Establishing and implementing annual E-Commerce plans in line with the Division’s strategy
- Coordination of operational activities related to the listing of new products etc.
- Addressing the challenges related to increase of E-commerce business: finding best practices in the market, exploring knowledge about E-Client’s behaviors, monitoring competing brands
- Cooperation with digital and marketing teams
You’re the perfect match if:
You have at least 3-5 years of experience as E-Com Professional, where power brands and clients relations are part of your everyday work. You have passion towards new E-com tools and customer-centric approach. Furthermore, you:
- Are skilled negotiator with strong strategic approach
- Are used to work on Clients’ P&L
- Are familiar with E-commerce newest trends and have ability to predict them
- Are analytical, result oriented and very experienced with Excel and Power Point
- Are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills
- Are good planner with excellent project management skills
- Are fluent in Polish and English
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities