ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
Our IT Hub serves Central European countries and support their Digital Transformation journey. As the scope of work is increasing, we’re seeking a Digital PM that will join the Hub team and enhance the IT Digital domain. There is a lot of work ahead of you, but if you have the grit and passion for the Web & mobile – we want to meet you. Below are the top areas we support, yet the key skills the customer centricity, entrepreneurship and integrity. We’re the new IT – if you have the passion for new with humility to learn - we’re happy to see you joining the IT Digital squad.
You will be:
· Participating in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
· Defining and monitor the inputs to project/program plan (led by Zone), activities and progress against business requirements.
· Coordinating and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
· Preparing the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
· Defining the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
· Defining and support organizing on steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
During upcoming months we’re about to:
• PLAN – Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of digital and e-commerce strategy, planning, evaluating, prototyping and implementing
• BUILD - Deliver big on tools and platform that will empower our e-business strategy (L’Oréal runs on Salesforce Consumer Cloud and Site Core),
• RUN - Maintain close awareness of internal customer’s priorities and activities and how they relate to overall objectives.
• GOVERN - Support technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital assets
Ar least 2 years of experience as a Business Relation Manager or had supported Digital rollouts for FMCG brands. You have a master degree in IT and understand the dynamics of the IT work in a big international company. Furthermore, you
• Ability imagine and promote alternative options/solutions to match client needs
• Understand the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
• Rapidly acquire new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in his/her field
• Skills to clarify and simplift technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision making
• Listen actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
• Take change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and users satisfaction
• Have ability to coach, challenge and develop teams in cybersecurity in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
• Manage efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
What we offer you:
#grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
#diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
#entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
#impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.