JUNIOR TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
We except that you succeed in:
- Translation & commercialization of national activities & tailoring to customer activation;
- Preparation, coordination and managing execution of client’s promotion calendar and tailor made activities;
- Close cooperation with marketing and sales departments (internally) and with key customers (externally);
- Co-creation of selling stories for NPDs and category activities;
- Cooperation in cross-functional project teams;
- Evaluation of effectiveness of promo activities (sellout/SOM impact);
- Competition activities monitoring, market analyses;
- Managing of production and distribution of POS materials;
- Budget management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing or Shopper Marketing within FMCG sector;
- Higher education;
- Self-sufficient and dynamic person with strong organizational skills;
- Very strong leadership skills and management dynamism;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to deal well with multitasking;
- Building effective relationships;
- Very strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.
- “ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of JUNIOR TRADE MARKETING MANAGER “*
- [ ] I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
- *- mandatory field
- Information clause
- The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment
- process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.