Are you a strong commercial talent experienced in cosmetics/luxury environment? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to join luxe commercial team at L’Oréal HUB Poland & Baltic as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the professional that we are looking for – National Sales & Education Manager!
When taking on a career as National Sales & Education Manager, you will contribute to the creation and execution of commercial/education strategy within field force and Pure Players partnerships.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Building the field force action plan to fulfil the commercial strategy of LUXE Products Division;
- Managing, developing and motivating teams of sales, education and beauty consultants;
- Opening and establishing the cooperation with the new Pure Players partners;
- Building long-term relationships with clients;
- Introducing the omnichannel approach to the field organization;
- Managing the events organized in the field with strategic partners.
You’re the perfect match, if you:
You have at least 5 years of successful commercial/retail management experience within beauty/luxury industries. You have a master degree in Business Management/Economics and understand the dynamics of the work in a big international company. Furthermore you:
- Demonstrate the team management experience;
- Possess negotiating and analytical skills;
- Have proven track in building long-term relationships with clients;
- Have experience in motivating and developing the teams;
- Have excellent verbal and written communications in Polish and English.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.
We are open to candidates with disabilities.