Are you a dynamic manager able to lead the Supply Planning team, aiming at the best customer service while optimizing costs and improving stocks quality and service level? Do you feel ready to take on a new challenge and join L’Oréal Poland & Baltic team to create with us the future of beauty tech industry? Then we really want to meet you!
We expect that you succeed in:
- Coordination of the supply planning activities in order to guarantee the availability of stock while taking care of the optimization of flows and procurement parameters.
- Being responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the products database.
- Coordinate the S&OP processes between the Business Unit and the different partners (factory, co-packing, global S&OP department)
- Leading, developing and building team of experts
- Defining the strategy and the execution of co-packing for the entity
- Taking part in global projects related to Supply Chain
- Best practice implementation in order to achieve the objectives and go beyond expectations.
- Building alignment for products and services within Indirect category based on the identification of internal users’ needs
You’re the perfect match, if you:
- Have 3-4 years of relevant experience in the field of supply planning of dynamic FMCG environment
- Have an academic diploma preferably in logistics
- Have a very good, practical knowledge of MS tools, especially Microsoft Excel
- Are a combination of analytical mind and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Have a can-do attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Have detail-oriented mindset
- Fluent English
Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
Rich e-Learning package
New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city
Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
Annual bonus system
Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities
We are open to candidates with disabilities.