Do you to want get experience in an international and dynamic working environment and are you fluent in Norwegian, Danish and English? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team.
As a Translator in our Professional Product Division you are responsible for the translations for product related documents and proofreading and correction of externally made translations for various media contents. We are looking for somebody to take on this challenge as soon as possible.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Translating product packaging texts into Norwegian and Danish in close cooperation with other translators and the scientific teams
- Translating marketing material by adjusting with the scientific teams and supporting with the creation of material
- Creating product label layouts and translations when requested by logistics and marketing
- Proofreading and editing externally translated material (digital content / media / print material)
- You are able to translate error-free texts from Danish/English to Norwegian in a very fast-paced environment
- Your native languages is Norwegian and you are fluent in English and Danish
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to detail, as well as accurate and are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and under pressure. You will not compromise standards.
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You can work 20-25 hours a week. (we are flexible regarding when and where you work as long as you meet the deadlines. You will be able to work from home and outside our normal working hours when you need it.)
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.