WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A PR INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will support the PR manager in the organisation press events
- You will keep the press book of the department up to date
- You will organize the distribution and delivery of products
- You will spread the press releases and magazines
- You will maintain the contact to press and bloggers
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have at least a bachelor degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are fluent in French, bilingualism French-Dutch is a huge plus
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 4 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !