所在地: Washington - Redmond
Packaging Project Coordinator (L'Oreal Beauty Devices)
The Packaging Project Coordinator is responsible for the artwork / graphics development and management activities of assigned projects to assure timely release of all artworks in alignment with brand requirements and execution per packaging operations and logistics requirements; scope includes packaging and/or display artwork.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
· Facilitate meetings with divisional teams inclusive of meeting coordination, follow-ups and tracking documents
· Creation & Execution of artwork timelines to track the progress of projects to ensure on-time execution
· Manage review and final approval from all stakeholders needed on a specific project
· Escalate process delays and other project risks to Development/Packaging Director when necessary for resolution
· Become an expert in ESKO WebCenter, our internal artwork routing tool, to support the cross functional teams in their knowledge of the tool.
· Interface with all cross-functional areas, at all levels, to coordinate artwork dossier, routing & approvals.
· Deliver final, print ready artwork files to printer or contract manufacturer through ESKO
· Drive continuous improvement on the artwork routing process, tools and systems in place
· Assist with ongoing training of ESKO for all users
· PO creation and maintenance
· Lead project work as necessary or required.
· Attend training sessions to expand technical knowledge
· Value Analysis support to the divisions and operations
· Perform other duties as necessary or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· 1-3 years’ experience in artwork / graphics development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field.
· BS/BA degree required; Graphic Arts degree and / or project management experience is an asset.
· Ability to travel to vendors and plants 10-15% of time.
· Strong computer skills. MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), capable of creating presentations in PowerPoint and Excel. Adobe Acrobat and network file management. Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and ESKO Webcenter is a plus.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks/ projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines
· Good communication skills (written & verbal). Ability to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills and ability to manage the documents, materials and information needed on each project.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.