Summary: Great opportunity to work at L’Oreal, a global leader in beauty and personal care for over 100 years. The position offers valuable experience as part of a global organization with cross-functional international teams. The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Paralegal with minimum of 2 years of experience in drafting, negotiating, and contract maintenance.
- Concentration in contracts with experience in drafting, tracking, redlining/negotiating confidentiality agreements, service agreements, clinical research agreements, co-development agreements, material transfer/evaluation agreements, amendments, etc; IP experience a strong plus.
- Administrative management experience including operating, maintaining, and supervising contract databases, contract entries, and contract monitoring.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills are required. A high degree of accuracy, attention-to-detail, and the ability to identify key issues are critical for the role. The ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter who is detail oriented, analytical, highly organized, and can work both independently and as part of a group.
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Word, but also Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and be able to interface effectively with clients, attorneys, and other professionals is required.
- Ability to perform additional duties/administrative responsibilities and special projects as assigned by management.
- Minimal travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.