The Regional Payroll & HRIS implementation Manager oversees the Payroll outsourcing project/One HR project deployment and management across the markets in North Asia of L’Oreal. She / He will act as the Subject Matter Expert in Payroll and HRIS deployment fields and be the driver of HR/Payroll operation processes transformation to ensure right coordination at the Regional level for all the Payroll/HRIS project activities between Central team and Country HRs within the region according to Group’s vision.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Take lead and support Payroll & HRIS projects rollout and upgrade at Regional level (new HRM system, payroll system, budgeting, absence and time management, etc.) included defining the project implementation roadmap and supervising the roll-out status, planning the key steps and timeline of the implementation, designing project dashboards highlighting and communicating project progress against key milestones to key stakeholders, flagging potential risks and proposing corrective action plans, monitoring the quality of the service deliverables, defining acceptance gates and assisting in User Acceptance Test (UAT) etc
• Act as consultant and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to understand and consolidate Country’s requirements, specifications, and feedback by working with Central team, to prioritizes their Payroll needs, HRIS needs, and streamline their Payroll/HR operation processes
• Build a strong and trusted relationships at all levels within the Group, including Central Payroll/ HRIS team, system developer, local HR stakeholders, IT, other functional representatives on defining the Payroll/HRIS project roadmap and reviewing local Payroll/HRIS needs across the region. Including manage stakeholders’ expectations, engage Country HR to ensure their local commitment for the successful deployment of Group Payroll/HRIS projects
• Manage and follow-up of the project implementation with each market, which will include of
- make sure that the country project team is defined and available
- organize the preparatory meetings: pre-kickoff, gap analysis feedback, kick off …..
- organize follow-up meetings during the project: one per country and per week
- make sure that each person in charge (accounting, IT, etc.) is involved specially those at the level of the zone plays their role and keeps to their schedules
- Help the country with functional support in the drafting of payroll rules, provisions , testing
- Validate with the countries their testing, their workbooks ..
• Identify and share internal best practices and keep abreast of trends in Payroll/HRIS development to improve the efficiency of internal HRIS workflow and processes within the region
Professional and technical competencies:
• Experience in large scale regional Payroll project implementation, and Payroll outsourcing project manager experience will be a highly preferred
• Experience in regional payroll operation management is a plus
• Experience in cloud HR solutions (SAP Success Factor) or exposure in large scale HRIS application development /integration will be an advantage
• Solid experience in project management with strong stakeholder management, influencing, negotiating and communication skills
• Analytical and strong problem-solving skill with entrepreneurial spirit