The PD Director will be responsible for leading regional distribution strategy and optimization across a multi DC and multi-channel organization. As a member of APAC Supply Chain Management Committee, you will directly report to APAC Supply Chain Vice President, and interface with other members of the executive management team and continuously improve overall integrated logistics and distribution capabilities throughout the organization.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· act as an internal advisor and business partner on a wide variety of business processes and technologies and system application opportunities for the Company.
· Define the right network model (capability & capacity) to support efficiently go-to-market of each country (B2B/B2C).
· Animate APAC PD managers community. Develop, train, and mentor team members to facilitate their career growth as well as drive excellence in their execution of business objectives.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
· IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
§ Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
§ Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
· CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
§ Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
§ Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
· “MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
§ Optimizes information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
§ Uses business data for continuous improvement
§ Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
§ Masters costs along the Supply Chain
· NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
§ Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
§ Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
· Experience in Freight Management experience is preferred.