L’Oréal Manufacturing All Shifts Available
L’Oréal Manufacturing is now hiring multiple positions in Florence, KY.
We are currently seeking to fill positions in packaging, warehouse/material handler, pre-weigh and processing.
- Competitive pay- $21+ hourly rate
- 14 paid holidays
- 6 PTO days
- Paid parental leave/bonding leave
- Vacation purchase plan
- 401k & Pension
- Company store FREE goods
- Tuition reimbursement
- Trouble shooting experience
- Attention to detail
- Lifting and Carrying: up to 50lbs (some positions)
- Push and Pull: up to 25lbs (some positions)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Commitment to attendance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience
- Forklift operation experience
- Radio Frequency scanner experience
- Computer knowledge
- Operate packaging lines per prescribed methods, maintaining production flow and efficient operation. Operator must be able to manage multiple equipment modules simultaneously (i.e. fillers, cappers, cartoners, case packer).
- Forklift Operators are accountable for the physical movement and the computer system transactions for all materials in the manufacturing warehouse and production / pre-weigh areas.
- Operation of scales, pumps, mixing, and material handling equipment for the pre-weigh of chemicals.
- Operate a computerized recipe management system to manufacture bulk product.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.