Responsible for overall planning of finished good feasibility and components to create and service the monthly production plan while maintaining ideal inventory levels and driving for supplier partnership.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers including material release agreements and inventory management strategies.
- Responsible for inventory management and the applicable reporting methods including DOS, excess / obsolete and health of inventory.
- Analyze MRP and/or action messages for procurement of supply chain requirements with the focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers over a rolling 12 month period.
- Interaction with various support groups to accomplish new product process and the execution of the UP's production plan and subcontracting.
- BOM execution and Master Data maintenance.
- Supplier management- establishing minimum order quantity and order procurement
- Work with Launch Manager and various support groups to accomplish the new product implementation process.
- Interacts Effectively
- Achieves results with Integrity
- Communicates clearly with all levels, shares relevant information
- Proactive vs. reactive, demonstrates resilience, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Manages Complexity
- Takes into account next steps in their work, simplifies complex issues by identifying essential elements
- Acts / Leads with Human Sensitivity, adapts behavior to respect different personalities, listens and interacts with equal respect to all levels, shares know how, experience, procedures
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship, demonstrates autonomy, escalates information / problems in a timely manner
- Displays Sensitivity to the Metier of L’Oreal
- Knowledgeable on product and consumer needs to help identify trends
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or a related discipline or 10+ years CPG related industry planning.
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of Microsoft Access beneficial.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SAP and/or MRP preferred.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence functional groups.
- Ability to engage in healthy conflict, effectively problem solve within a team environment, and demonstrate resiliency.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet commitments.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Demonstrates commitment to internal and external customer service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.