The Supply Planner will optimize levels of inventory while managing the supply of components/raw materials/Finished Goods to support the production plan.
- Define methods and supply parameters and communicate to Master Scheduling
- Analyze and send monthly supply schedules to suppliers
- Anticipate and inform on any supply issues to minimize impact
- Work on medium term strategy with suppliers to ensure awareness of any capacity issues
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Formalize working processes
- Key indicators
- Monitoring of supply performance
- Develop logistics specifications per product
- Initiate and drive the Blocked Horizon improvement/agility projects
- Manage the Days Of Supply parameters to ensure alignment with budget
- Analyze and report monthly on excess and obsolete
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity
Other duties as assigned
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a high performance Manufacturing or Supply Chain organization
- Cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Standard MS Office application
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.