所在地: New Jersey - Piscataway
Position Overview: Develop optimized monthly plant production plan through the implementation of L’Oréal scheduling methodology, while considering 12 month sales demand, component supply bottlenecks, inventory requirements, asset/labor utilization.
- Translate final time-phased production plan into detailed 12 month schedule for each manufacturing asset, anticipate supply problems and implement resolution, manage inventory trend projections, and asset utilization. Manage FG inventory results.
- Assures schedule is continually maintained and communicated throughout the supply chain.
- Implement schedule policies that ensure supply stability and responsiveness that includes the use of safety stock to increase responsiveness and compensate for inconsistent supply or variable demand.
- Communicate supply issues, deviations from the plan and potential resolutions to appropriate parties.
- Measure production to schedule performance and schedule stability including reasons for changes.
- Act as primary interface with MSL, UP and IL.
- Maintain established systems of product identification.
- Prepare and maintain production/inventory reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of pre-budget and 3 year plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- 3+ years management experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- Computer skills, to include a high level of experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Exceptional technical competence.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to interface with all plant and corporate personnel.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Ability to track production to plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.