For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Develop optimized monthly plant production plan through the implementation of L’Oreal scheduling methodology, while considering 12 month sales demand, component supply bottlenecks, inventory requirements, and asset/labor utilization
General Job Duties
- Translate final time-phased production plan into detailed 12 month schedule for each manufacturing asset, anticipate supply problems and implement resolution, manage inventory trend projections, and asset utilization.
- Assures schedule is continually maintained and communicated throughout the supply chain.
- Implement schedule policies that ensure supply stability and responsiveness that includes the use of safety stock to increase responsiveness and compensate for inconsistent supply or variable demand.
- Communicate supply issues, deviations from the plan and potential resolutions to appropriate parties.
- Measure production to schedule performance and schedule stability including reasons for changes.
- Act as primary interface with customer service, production and fulfillment personnel.
- Maintain established systems of product identification.
- Prepare and maintain production/inventory reporting.
- Update product availability comments in SAP Fusion for all open stock SKU’s.
- Publish monthly plan validation documents to internal and external partners.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain discipline required.
- At least 1-2 years related business experience required
- Manufacturing and/or cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel required (including data analysis, logic testing, pivot tables).
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be committed to team decisions.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Visual/auditory acuity required to operate equipment and see/hear warning alarms.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.