所在地: California - El Segundo
We are looking for a highly organized and self-motivated individual to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L'Oreal USA as Planner for our Logistics Department. Planner will be responsible for day-to-day communications with vendors and maintain a healthy vendor relationship. Planner will also work closely with vendors ensure logical production allocations and on-time delivery. Internally, planner will collaborate with receiving team to ensure goods are properly and promptly received, with quality team to resolve any production issues, and with finance team to facilitate swift payments. This position is an integral part of company operations and organization skills are highly valued.
- · Manage short term planning team
- · Review all vendor agreements
- · Define and implement performance improvement initiatives
- · Execute agility projects to minimize lead times and inventory
- · Control and optimize inbound flow
- · Track and improve vendor performance with identified KPI’s
- · Define priorities for support team (Quality, Distribution Center)
- · Review finance details and obligations in vendor payments
- · Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Supply Chain or production environment, or similar role in another comparable fast-paced industry. Candidates with Cosmetics/Beauty experience are highly preferred.
- · Experience in working with manufacturers and basic understanding of production is a major plus.
- · Knowledge in importing process is a plus.
- · Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
- · Highly organized and self-motivated with minimal supervision with ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment and passion for beauty.
- · Proficient in computer operations, especially Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- · Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- · Proficiency in Mandarin is highly preferred.
- · Ability to control and challenge the vendors financial liabilities reports.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.