所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
Position Summary: Partner with contract manufacturers to develop the short term schedule from the monthly production plan to optimize customer service, plan execution, inventory, and agility targets
o Manage catalog of open stock SKUs and multiple contract manufacturing partnerships
o Develop strong relationships with Contract Manufacturer(s)
o Formalize working processes
o Key indicators
o Monitoring of supply performance
o Participate in the production plan validation
o Analyze and send monthly production plan to Contract Manufacturer(s) including PO’s
o Track and resolve bottlenecks to ensure the monthly production plan is executed on time and that achievement and adherence targets are achieved
o Anticipate and inform on any supply issues and build action plans to mitigate and work on medium term capacity planning strategy with Contract Manufacturer(s)
o Conduct Root Cause Analysis for any plan misses and implement action plan to mitigate for future
o Develop logistics requirements (specifications) with suppliers
o Initiate and drive lead-time improvement and agility projects
o For co-manufacturing operations, manage material inventory levels to ensure budget targets are met
o Analyze and report monthly on excess and obsolete
o For some accounts, will be accountable for conducting/reconciling regular physical inventories to maintain accurate system information
o Communicate and influence with all levels from operators to Supply Chain Director / Plant Manager
o Manage the production rework process as applicable for catalog
o Clear communication and transparency with all risks to the production plan
o Maintain the master data accuracy and ensure alignment with Contract Manufacturer(s)
o Lead and implement process Improvement projects as required
o Manage Excess and Obsolete inventory from prevention to monthly cleanup
o Address open invoices and in-transit production per KPI targets
o Partner with Launch Managers on production plan execution
o Responsible for all aspects of supply chain related to catalog including service, plan execution, inventory, and agility metrics
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
· SAP experience preferred
· Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
· Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
· Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
· Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
· Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
· Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
· Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
· Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
· Must selflessly develop others.
· Must thrive within a changing organization.
· Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
· Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
· Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
· Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
· Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
· Resolve conflicts directly.
· Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
· APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.