1. Analyze monthly / weekly demand variations from countries to understand the business trend, and define the priorities for the production plan with plants
2. Manage stock parameters of China Fusion products based on history FCST accuracy and block horizon from plant, and also the IDC stock for non-Fusion products. Be responsible for country and IDC inventory.
3. Ensure consistency of plant production plan according to demand and make recommendations in case of inconsistency
4. Challenge plants on their capacity to integrate market constraints (batch and run sizes, queuing line, management of shortage).
5. Communicate updated information on supply chain stocks and service policy (possible slow movers, service) to subsidiaries
6 . Manage catalogue and contribute to its rationalization.
7. Be the referee on proposals to dispatch available quantities to subsidiaries in case of shortages.
8. Work with Launch coordinator with all keys actors and ensure OTBS
9. Follow up and analyze performance indicators. Make recommendations
10. Any other responsibilities assigned by the line manager.
• At least 3 years working experience in Supply Chain (better in FMCG)
• Fluent English in both writing and speaking
• Strong communication skill and good understanding on plant and business