Process Development for new Cosmetic products in compliance with the Group Quality
· Bringing together all the technical data regarding the project.
· Selecting the best approach for the successful outcome of the project based on the experience and the
· Planning, Scheduling and carrying on the necessary tests to obtain a result reproducible coming up to
· Analyzing experimental results and working together with the experts to redirect the project, if
· Writing the synthesis documents (SP) to enable the factory and/or subcontractor to adjust an industrial
· Supporting the implementation of the project.
· Establish contacts regularly with stake holders (R&I, Development and factories) and share the progress
and development of projects.
· Participating in the upkeep of workshop and Quality system with Best practices in terms Quality, Safety
· Provide technical advisory role to Plants Process expertise in preparing root cause analyses for any
· Observe Good manufacturing practices.· Perform other duties as necessary or required.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering related.
· 1 - 5 years’ work of manufacturing or laboratory experience in cosmetic/Food/Phamacy area of
Formulation or Processing expertise.
· Good communication and networking skill in English and Mandarin, French is a plus.
· Growth mindset and welcome challenge self and work under pressure.
· Willing to travel 1-2 times/month domestically or globally.