所在地: Florence, KY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Processing Mechanic
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Weekend Day shift
Division: UP3 – Compounding
Supervisor Title: Technical Manager
Location: L’Oréal USA North America
Responsible for maintaining processing equipment in the Florence Manufacturing facility.
3-5 years’ experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting (education plus experience, including military technical training);
Knowledge of sanitary processing equipment;
Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs;
Experience using Microsoft office applications;
Able to read and understand P&IDs;
Ability to rebuild valves, mills, pumps and mechanical seals;
Ability to work on and troubleshoot controls, systems, transmitters, indicators, relays, starters, drives;
Experience and knowledge with electronics, including single and three phase, AC and DC;
Willing to perform confined space entry inside tanks as needed for seal repair;
Good communication skills;
Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize work efficiently;
Experience and involvement with the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process;
Must be willing to work overtime
Essential Physical Requirements:
Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
Working in tightly confined areas, such as inside tanks and on pipe chases;
Long periods of standing;
Continuous movement around the plant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Perform preventive maintenance to prevent breakdowns.
2. Troubleshoot equipment failures and implement corrective maintenance to repair equipment.
3. Identify and implement proactive maintenance ideas on equipment to protect safety and quality, while improving productivity and delivery.
4. Monitor and maintain all processing equipment.
5. Provide clear descriptions of equipment issues to team members in a training manner to eliminate future occurrences.
6. Interact with Operators, Engineers, and Mechanics in a team environment.
7. Manage and negotiate work with contractors.