ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Are you passionate about hair products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining L'Oreal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal PPD (Professional Producst Division), we distribute products from our 3 diverse brands through salons. We are priviliged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the finest products, newest technologies and best training in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Product Manager for Kerastase brand, with the ability to work in team and interact with different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of our pillar products
- Contribute to continued growth for the brand and consumer relationship
- Develop one's product, market, and consumer expertise and knowledge of one's organization
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Finance major
- 3+ years of experience in beauty/fashion/FMCG industry
- Good communication skills to collaborate with different stakeholders i.e Salon owners, hairstylist, commercial team, etc.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.